Everything was so carefully executed it almost sounds unlikely to be a feature film and not a 7 minute video.
1. the title sequence with voice over, with images of the 2 main characters – the screen divided
2. great music, great cutting/editing
3. quotations from famous movies; Fellini’s La Strada, Bergman’s Seventh Seal, an extract from the Graduate
4. the sketches that so fantastically bind the whole film
5. achronological sequences
7. great dialogues
8. great interiors, costumes, music, lighting, sound